Wednesday 8 February 2023

Lunch Time

 As noted in other years, Botswana still seems to have a habit of following the old British tradition of closing for lunch hour.

On my way to the copy shop, Binnie asked if I would stop at the Council offices and inquire about garbage.  There used to be a sign up for pickup at your house.

Or was there another alternative, or a place we could take our garbage bags to?

Unfortunately  I arrived just at the beginning of the lunch hour break and was told to come back in 75 minutes.  Since I was on a specific mission and this was a diversion, I was not going to hang around.

So I continued on to the copy shop and would let Binnie know we will have to check again later.

A real pain in the butt these lunch hour closures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video - inside the house

 Inside the House - Part 1 In the House - Part 2