Tuesday 7 February 2023

Setback

 Well currently we are dealing with a normal setback encountered by many people and not confined to Botswana.

Through lack of concentration on my part, I clicked on a FB post by a relative and downloaded a hack to my Android Phone.

This then resulted in my WhatsApp sending out false messages to some of my contacts.

So the next item today is to google and find out what I have to do.

I use the phone on airplane mode and use free Wi-Fi when in the City.  FB, email, and WhatsApp.

Thus a real pain to have it out of commission right now.

1 comment:

  1. Hackers are a world wide problem, hope you can fix it quickly. Great to see pictures of your area and your home, looks very comfortable. The grocery store looked well stocked. It looks like you are settling in well and getting the necessary chores out of the way. You will soon be able to relax.

    ReplyDelete

Video - inside the house

 Inside the House - Part 1 In the House - Part 2